In the beginning course you learn many natural and fun methods to help you deal with crisis, stress, or anxieties. As you go deeper, you discover ever more practical solutions to daily dilemmas, and watch inner conflicts fade away one by one. We believe that natural meditation is simple: that if you can count to two, you too can learn to meditate.
First we help you discover a beautiful womb-like, weightless healing state. Each moment begins to feel new and precious—like a baby opening its eyes for the first time. Your mind becomes so quiet that your inner voice, your inner strength and guidance, grows stronger and clearer. You may discover your life purpose, slip into states of grace, or simply find a deep, unshakeable inner peace as the mysteries of who you are begin to unfold. You become ever more conscious of the unconscious.
“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.” — C.G. Jung
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakens." — C.G Jung
- various meditation postures and why they ultimately do not matter
- optimum times, length, and places to meditate, and why they ultimately do not matter
- why you should meditate a bit differently when fully rested versus when tired
- the impact of diet on concentration and meditation
- dealing with various emotional states before, during, and after meditation
- the concepts "diving deep within" and its associated alpha and theta states
- the ever-beautiful, primordial womb stage of waking up within meditation
- the pitfalls of deep or shallow breathing, and how to transcend breath
- being ever more effortlessly awake while the mind becomes ever more rested
- how to objectively monitor how deeply you are meditating
- how to see internal discord as self-correcting creative impulses
- walking, sleeping, bathtub, and every moment meditations